Even as a premiere RV Park and one of the best campgrounds in Texas, Big State’s daily, weekly, and monthly rates are affordable, while providing exceptional RV Park amenities. We offer full hookup sites, spacious cement pads, free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry, shower rooms, and everything else you might need to enjoy your stay!
Additional monthly fees include:
• Cancellation Fees: A $35 fee will be charged for any changes made less than 72 hours of reservation date
• All reservations are to be made via Campspot
• Daily and Weekly rates include utilities
• Monthly utility rates are $400 plus electric usage, $100 utility deposit is required
• 15 cents per kilowatt utility charge
Big State RV Park Rules and Regulations
Violation of any Park Rules and Regulations may result in you being asked to vacate the park. There are NO refunds!
• Registration and payments will be done strictly via CampSpot
• All RVs must be fully self-contained, well-kept and in good condition. RVs 15 years or older must be approved by Park management.
• A 5 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced.
• Maximum of four (4) people; one (1) RV; and two (2) vehicles per site. Two (2) people and one (1) vehicle.
• No tent camping or sleeping in vehicles outside of the RV.
• No sub-leasing is allowed.
• No open campfires allowed. Manufactured outdoor cooking/charcoal grills are permitted.
• No clotheslines; freezers/refrigerators; fencing; barriers or pallets; dog kennels, pens or dog runs allowed.
• No mats, rugs, etc., allowed on the grass.
• All water hoses/sewer lines must be free from leaks; and sewer hoses must have a “do-nut” or threaded attachment into the sewer.
• Solicitation or signs for the sale of products/services will not be allowed.
CHILDREN AND VISITORS:
• All visitors must check-in at office. Visitors must comply with all Park Rules & Regulations.
• You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests.
• Children under the age of 14 must have adult supervision in all common areas.
• Children must be supervised and accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
• Skateboards and in-line skates are not permitted inside the Park.
BEHAVIOR AND NUISANCES:
• Excessive noise/nuisances created by guests/visitors will not be tolerated. An after-hour disturbance fee may be assessed for any calls received.
• Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons on Big State RV Park property. Obnoxious, profane, abusive or threatening language, behavior and/or actions directed at Big State RV Park personnel or guests, or that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facility is prohibited; anyone engaging in such activity will be required to leave the Park immediately without refund at the sole discretion of Park management.
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, DRUGS AND FIREARMS:
• Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles. Do not throw them on the ground. This includes your site area.
• Smoking is prohibited in any Park building.
• Absolutely no discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed.
• All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
• No alcohol is permitted in any common area (unless approved by management).
• Big State RV Park, or any of its representatives, staff or owner will NOT be responsible for people of any age driving while under the influence.
• No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Park will be tolerated.
• A fenced dog park is provided for you to exercise your pet. Please read and abide by the dog park rules.
• All pets (dogs and cats) must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES unless inside the dog park. Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
• Pick up your pet’s waste IMMEDIATELY and dispose of it properly. This includes around your site and anywhere within Park property. This is a health issue for everyone and if you do not comply you will be asked to vacate the Park.
• Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/behavior.
• Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners. Noisy pets will not be tolerated.
• Pets may not be left outside unattended.
• Do not feed birds/wildlife. Do not leave food out for any animals.
• All persons must have a valid driver’s license to operate any motorized vehicle on the Park property including golf carts.
• No parking on the street or on the grass.
• Park your vehicle in your assigned site only. Any vehicle parked in a vacant site without management approval will be charged for the space at the daily rate.
• The operation of motorized scooters, ATVs, minibikes or any unlicensed motorized vehicle is prohibited on Park property.
• No repairs or washing of vehicles or RVs allowed unless approved by management.
• Golf carts must be well maintained and compliant with local laws.
Damage to Park property, including but not limited to: restrooms; utilities; landscaping; vehicles; street lights or signage is strictly prohibited. Guests will be held responsible for the repair of any damages. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Big State RV Park assumes no responsibility for fire, theft, vandalism, natural happenings, injury, accidents or losses from any cause. Big State RV Park is not responsible for any damage to vehicles caused by other guests/visitors. Big State RV Park is not responsible for any personal property. Big State RV Park reserves the right to limit the stay and number of persons per site. Willful violation of these rules will result in termination of tenancy and barring from the property. These Rules & Regulations supersede any previously written or discussed. Rules & Regulations; and rates may be changed at any time without prior notice. Please report any problems to Park management immediately. Please notify Park management of any incident or accidents as soon as possible.
For emergencies dial 911.
Big State RV Park,
2401 Maxwell Street, La Marque, TX 77568
Phone: (409) 797-4850